If the leather wine box is dirty, it may be difficult to clean, especially the red sun spots or oily stains, which will completely affect the delicate appearance of the leather box and give people an uncomfortable feeling. So do you want to know how to clean the wine leather box? Here are 5 cleaning techniques for the wine leather box.
1. Use dry cloth to wipe the mildewed leather fabrics first, and then apply vanilla oil. After 10 minutes, wipe off the petroleum jelly with a cloth. In this way, the leather surface of the wine leather box looks like new.
2. Wipe off the grease on the surface with a clean cloth, and let the remaining grease stains slowly penetrate into the leather. Never use water to wipe the grease stains.
3. Dip a clean sponge with mild soap, white wine or alcohol to wipe off the dirt, then wipe it off with clean water, and then let the leather dry naturally. If the stain is very stubborn, you can use a detergent solution to deal with it, but you must wipe it carefully to avoid damaging the surface of the leather.
4. Try not to let the leather bag come into contact with the sun or close to any heater, otherwise the leather will become more and more dry, and the elasticity and softness of the leather will gradually disappear.
5. Immediately use a clean cloth or sponge to dry the juice. If necessary, use a cloth dipped in clean warm water to wipe off the juice, and then let the leather dry naturally. With these cleaning techniques, we can use the above techniques to restore our original exquisite leather wine box to its original appearance according to the different dirt on the leather box.